Please read the following instructions carefully before filling the online application
* Applications are accepted via the online application system only.
- – The application must be completed by the applicant herself.( Gmail would be Preferable)
- – All items marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled in.
- – Incomplete applications will not be processed for consideration of admission.
- – For the required documents, all documents to be uploaded must be Colored softcopy PDF (for single or multiple pages) or JPEG format (for single pages).
ONLINE APPLICATION STEPS:
- – Fill the online application form.
- – An email confirming successful submission of online application will be sent. It will provide user name and password for the admission portal.
- – Within 7 days of online application, an email will be sent informing the applicant of the status of initial review of application. If the status is “ineligible”, then it means that application has been refused for admission to DMC. If the status is “eligible for next step of admission process”, then applicant has to appear for entrance exam (in Biology & Chemistry) and interview on the dates mentioned in the email. (Click here to view the topic for the entrance exam)
- – Within a week of the interview; the students accepted for admission to DMC will be contacted. Those who are not contacted, will be automatically put on waiting list. If any applicant on waiting list is accepted, she will be contacted by July 15th, 2019.
- – Students accepted to DMC will have to pay the first semester fees for seat reservation within the period stated in the acceptance letter.
- – After completing the seat reservation process, the student must visit the admission department to complete the required documents which include submitting the attested copy of the high school certificates, colored personal photos, IETLS or TOEFL original certificates, if available and any additional documents requested by the admission department between 02th to 09th September 2019.