Prof. Ghazala Mehdi
Title : Micro-vessel density as a guide to angiogenesis in human endometrium. Kafeel Akhtar, Sumbul Warsi, Deepali Gupat, Ghazala Mehdi, Nishat Akhtar, Rana K Sherwani.
Year : 2020
Publisher : IP Archives of Cytology and Histopathology Research. 2020;5(2):1-6.
Prof. Ghazala Mehdid
Title : Encapsulated papillary carcinoma of breast with in situ component: A rare presentation.Kafil Akhtar, Suhailur Rahman, Ghazala Mehdi, Rana K Sherwani.
Year : 2020
Publisher : IP Archives of Cytology and Histopathology Research. 2020;5(3):333-335.
Prof. Tasneem Sandozi
Title : A Pharmacological Update of Nephrotoxic Drugs.
Year : 2019
Publisher : International Journal of Nephrology and Kidney Failure Volume 5 – Issue 2 | dx.doi.org/10.16966/2380-5498.174
Dr. Fouzia Shersad
Title : Managing Risks of E-learning During COVID-19.
Year : 2020
Publisher : International Journal of Innovation and Research in Educational Sciences.
Dr. Shifan khanday
Title : Preference and Effectiveness of different teaching modalities in Anatomy used in online/distance teaching during COVID times.
Year : 2020
Publisher : International Journal of Current research.
Ph.D. Eslam Mohammed El Nebrisi
Title : The role of human 7a-nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in mediating neuroprotective action of curcumin. College of Medicine and Health Sciences,United Arab Emirates University, Al-Ain, UAE
Year : 2019.
Ph.D. Shifan Khandey
Title : Anatomical variations in the human body: exploring the boundaries of normality. Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education,
Kingston University, UK
Year : 2019.
Book Professor Tasneem Sandozi
Title : Short Notes of Pharmacology for under graduate students.
Year : 2019.
Publisher: The Frontline Publishers, India.
MSc. A total of 4, 2 in Community Medicine (Dr. Iman Abdeen and Dr. Hiba Fayez), one in Pharmacology (Dr. Eslam El Nebrisi) and one in Molecular Biology from Cincinatti USA, (Dr Hajer Nisar).
Original articles in peer reviewed Journals(and examples for successful international and national collaboration)
- Ahmad MJ Saad, Zeina MH Younes, Hafez Ahmed (2017). Self-efficacy, self-care and glycaemic control in Saudi Arabian patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a cross-sectional survey. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice, 137, 28-36. (DHA)
- Tasneem Sandozi, Sadhiya Siyad, Sarah Jamil and Samreen Kidwai, (2017). A study on caffeine intake and its effect on withdrawal, study and sleep pattern in medical students of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research, 4(06), 50-53.
- T. Rajathilagam and Tasneem Sandozi (2017). Evaluation of cost analysis of prescriptions in the acute medical care unit of a teaching hospital in Chennai. The British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research, 21(10): 1-6.
- Kafil Akhtar, Mohammad Jaseem Hassan, Tamkeen Khan, Ghazala Mehdi, (2017). Yolk Sac Tumor: A Rare Cytological Presentation. The International Journal of Case Studies in Clinical Research; 1(6): 1-3. (India)
- Hossiotis M., Bebbington P., Afia A. and Qassem T., (2017). Borderline intellectual functioning and psychosis: Adult psychiatry morbidity survey evidence. The British Journal of Psychiatry, 211(1), 50-51. (UK)
- Abdel Aziz K, Khater MS., Qassim T et al, (2017). The effects of age, education and gender on verbal fluency in healthy adult Arabic-speakers in Egypt. The Journal of Applied Neuropsychology, 24(4), 331-341. (Egypt)
- Roos, J. F., Qudsi, M., Samara, A., Rahim, M., Ahmed, H. (2018). Metformin for Lung Cancer Prevention and Improved Survival: A Novel Approach, European Journal of Cancer Prevention, 27 (4), 1-5. (DPC, UAE)
- Iman Hewedi, Riham Ibrahim, Tarek Elserry, Nourhan Taha, et al (2018). Frequency of primary central nervous system tumours in a tertiary hospital, Cairo, Egypt. The Journal of Community Health Management; 5 (3):140-146. (Egypt)
- Sahar Hussain, Sara Hussain, Naglaa R. AbdRaboh, (2018). Vitamin D receptor Fok1 polymorphism and its relationship with premenstrual syndrome. Gene Reports, 12, 324-328. (Egypt)
- Irmeen Qamar, Suhailur Rehman, Ghazala Mehdi, Veena Maheshwari, Hena A. Ansari, Sunanda Chauhan, (2018). Utility of Cytospin and Cell block Technology in Evaluation of Body Fluids and Urine Samples: A Comparative Study. Journal of Cytology, 35 (2):79-82. (UAE)
- Akhtar K, Mehdi G, Juneja B, Rashid S., (2018). Primary squamous cell carcinoma of endometrium- a rare presentation. Reproductive System and Sexual Disorders International Journal; 2(1): 18.
- Belogianni, K., Ooms, A., Ahmed, H., Nikoletou, D., Grant, R., Makris, D., and Moir, H.J. (2019). Rationale and design of an online educational programme using game-based learning to improve nutrition and physical activity outcomes among university students in the United Kingdom. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 38:1, 23-30. (UK, St. George’s University of London)
- Rania Hamed Shalaby, Waleed Barakat Al Bahoty, Amany Abd El-Rahim Abdin and Mohamed Nabih Abd A –Rahman, (2019). Investigation of possible immunomodulatory effects of resveratrol as an add-on therapy in a murine model of ovalbumin-induced bronchial asthma. Medical and Clinical Research, 4 (2), 1-10. (Egypt)
- Rhys White, C.Elizabeth Weekes; Robert Grant; Christine Baldwin; Hafez Ahmed, (2020). Determining the prevalence and severity of cancer cachexia in advanced non-small cell lung cancer and its relationship with chemotherapy outcomes, Supportive Care in Cancer. (Published on line on 8 January 2020). (Guy’s and St. Thomas’s NHS, London, UK).
- Tasneem Sandozi (2019). A pharmacological update of nephrotoxic drugs. The International Journal of Nephrology and Kidney Failure, Volume 5, (Issue 2), dx.doi.org/10.16966/2380-5498.174.
- Essam Biomy, Manal Sabry, Naglaa Raafat AbdRaboh, (2019). Anti-vinculin antibodies as a marker of irritable bowel syndrome-diarrhea in Egyptian patients. The Egyptian Liver Journal, (Accepted for publication).
- Ansar A Khan, Prashant K Jain, Binjul Juneja, Mohammad Talha, Ghazala Mehdi, Kafil Akhtar and Gahlaut YS, (2019). Evaluation of the role of transrectal fine needle aspiration as a diagnostic modality in the diseases of prostate with review of literature. The Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, 6 (3), https://doi.org/10.21276/apalm.2117.
- Iman Hewedi, Riham Ibrahim, Tarek Elserry, Nourhan A.M. Taha, Hadeer Mohammed H., Mohammed I. Hassan, Hagar Attia and Khaled M. Abd Elaziz (2018). Frequency of primary central nervous system tumors in a tertiary hospital, Cairo, Egypt. Journal of Community Health Management., 5 (3): 140-146.
- Alzaabi, A.H., Howarth, L., El Nebrisi, E., Syed, N., Susan Yang, K.-H., Howarth, F.C., Oz, M., 2019. Capsaicin inhibits the function of α7-nicotinic acetylcholine receptors expressed in Xenopus oocytes and rat hippocampal neurons. Eur. J. Pharmacol. 857, 172411.
- Sultan, A., Yang, K.-H.S., Isaev, D., Nebrisi, E.E., Syed, N., Khan, N., Howarth, C.F., Sadek, B., Oz, M., 2017. Thujone inhibits the function of α7-nicotinic acetylcholine receptors and impairs nicotine-induced memory enhancement in one-trial passive avoidance paradigm. Toxicology 384, 23–32.
- Oz, M., El Nebrisi, E.G., Yang, K.-H.S., Howarth, F.C., Al Kury, L.T., 2017. Cellular and Molecular Targets of Menthol Actions. Front. Pharmacol. 8, 472. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2017.00472
- Nebrisi, E.E., Al Kury, L.T., Yang, K.-H.S., Jayaprakash, P., Howarth, F.C., Kabbani, N., Oz, M., 2018. Curcumin potentiates the function of human α7-nicotinic acetylcholine receptors expressed in SH-EP1 cells. Neurochem. Int. 114, 80–84. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuint.2017.12.010
- El Nebrisi, E.G., Bagdas, D., Toma, W., Al Samri, H., Brodzik, A., Alkhlaif, Y., Yang, K.-H.S., Howarth, F.C., Damaj, I.M., Oz, M., 2018. Curcumin Acts as a Positive Allosteric Modulator of α7-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors and Reverses Nociception in Mouse Models of Inflammatory Pain. J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 365, 190–200. https://doi.org/10.1124/jpet.117.245068
- Prof. tasneem sandozi, professor of pharmacology and the batch 33 students Hana Iqbal and Maryam Haitham Salman. Manuscript number: jnd-22-52503 : Prevalence of Migraine in Medical Students of Dubai Medical College, UAE. https://www.hilarispublisher.com/open-access/prevalence-of-migraine-in-medical-students-of-dubai-medical-college-uae.pdf