All students should follow these instructions before attending all exams:
- On the day of exam, all students should wear their lab coat and go to the Exam hall. They should be there at 11.15 am
- Upon arrival, students should:
- Leave their belongings in the assigned cupboard.
- Sign the attendance sheet, switch off (not silent) the mobile phone & hand it over to the invigilator.
- If the inivigilator discovered any electronic device (mobile, ear piece, headset, etc.) with the student during the exam time, it will be considered as a cheating case.
- Invigilators have the right to check out for any cheating material (electronics, papers, …etc) in student’s pockets or under scarves.
- Take one specific number and sit on your allocated seat. You are not allowed to change your seat at all without informing the invigilator.
- Make sure you bring your college ID card. You will not be allowed to attend Exam without your ID
- Make sure you bring your own stationery, as borrowing is NOT allowed in exam.
- All students are recommended to go to bathroom before attending exam hall.
- The college is NOT responsible for contacting any late student at the time of the exam under any circumstances.
Download Final exam Timetable July-2018-2019 Click Here