Undergraduate Admission Requirements :
ADMISSION FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021 will open on: 17/05/2020
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR MBBCh for THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021
- The applicant must have completed a minimum of 12 years of school education.
- Higher Secondary Certificate issued by the United Arab Emirates with a minimum average of 90%.
- The certificate should be of the same year or of the year before.
- Applicants from any other non-UAE educational systems must submit an Equivalency Certificate of their High School certificate from Ministry of Education, UAE.
- Due to the current situation of Covid 19 pandemic crisis:
• The entrance exam in Biology and Chemistry will be canceled this year
• A virtual personality interview will be organized by the College.
- English Language Proficiency: An applicant is required to fulfil any one of the following requirements for admission:
• TOEFL with scores more than 61.
• IELTS more than 5
• EmSAT more than 1100.
- Physical fitness to be certified by a medical certificate.
Documents Required (For MBBCh)
- Higher Secondary certificate.
- Certificate showing results of standardized English examination.
- Character certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Passport copy
- Emirates ID copy
- Birth certificate
- Six personal photographs
- Entrance test fees for MBBCh program
Note: School certificates should be attested from place of issue:
- Country of Study (Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Embassy).
- UAE (Equivalency certificate from Ministry of Education).
Eligible students who have pending documents and qualify for conditional admission are asked to sign an undertaking to provide all required documents.
Conditions for provisional admission:
- If the student didn’t provide the English Language Proficiency certificate.
- Pending certificate of equivalence.
- Incomplete attestations for international student.