- Applicants for the course should possess a Bachelor of Science or MBBCh or Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline with a minimum of Grade C or GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0, or its equivalent as approved by the UAE Ministry of Education, UAE. Health care practitioners, social workers, police officers, lawyers and dieticians are anticipated to apply.
- An applicant is required to provide evidence of English language proficiency by displaying minimum score of 1400 on the English language portion of the EmSAT examination or its equivalent on the other nationally or internationally-recognized tests that are approved by CAA, such as TOEFL ITP score of 550 or 6 IELTS academic, with the exception that a native speaker of English who has completed undergraduate education in an English-medium institution may not be required to provide certification of English language proficiency.
- Passing the online admission interview and presentation.
- Male and female, candidates will be admitted.
- Attested Bachelor degree.
- Transcript/Mark-sheet of the examinations passed with CGPA provided.
- Character certificate.
- Six passport size colour photographs.
- Birth certificate.
- Character certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- Copy of the passport
- Resident visa (for expatriate students only).
- Medical certificate.
- Required result of TOEFL/ IELTS/any standardized exams as prescribed by the MOE (conditional admission, if not passing the acceptance score).
- Copy of UAE National ID.
An applicant may be eligible for the Conditional Admission in MSc program, the following criteria are required:
- A student with a recognized baccalaureate degree and an EmSAT score of 1250 or its equivalent on another standardized test, such as TOEFL ITP score of 530, or 5.5 IELTS academic. Such a student must meet the following requirements during the period of conditional admission or be subject to dismissal:
- a. Must achieve an EmSAT score of 1400 or equivalent, by the end of the student’s first semester of study.
- b. May take a maximum of six credit hours in the first semester of study.
- c. Must achieve a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or its established equivalent, in the first six credit hours of credit-bearing courses studied for the graduate program.
- A student with a recognized Bachelor’s degree and a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or its established equivalent. Such a student must meet the following requirements during the period of conditional admission or be subject to dismissal:
- a. Must take a maximum of nine credit hours of courses studied for the graduate program.
- b. Must achieve a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or its established equivalent, in these nine credits of courses studied for the graduate program.
The candidates apply by sending email to email@example.com , they will be requested to fill up an application form. The applicants are notified about their eligibility status by an admission officer through email.
The candidates will be invited for an interview and an oral presentation. The dates will be notified to all eligible candidates. Selected candidates will receive acceptance letters. Other candidates who are wait-listed will be considered later if required. On making the payments, the accepted students are enrolled in the MSc/ PG Diploma program