This is an update on the safety precautionary measures taking place at DMC for the second semester of the academic year 2020/21.
H&S unit at DMC is following strictly MOE rules and regulations in regards to Covid infection control in educational institutes:
1- Covid testing is not mandatory for faculty, staff or students’ return to university.
2- Adherence of all employees not to attend the college when they feel any symptoms of viral infection or respiratory symptoms such as (fever, cough, shortness of breath, body ache, headache, loss of smell or taste sensation). Symptomatic/confirmed case shall not be allowed to attend the college until they submit a negative PCR result and should be free of symptoms.
3- To ensure proper (forehead) thermal scanning at all gates
4- All faculty, staff and students to follow strictly all safety measures and proper use of PPE in case of on-campus exams as follows:
- Physical distancing (1.5 meters) shall be maintained between tables.
- All tables and chairs shall be sanitized in the exam room.
- Sanitizers shall be provided at the room entrances
- All employees and students shall wear face masks at all times in the exam rooms.
- All faculty to use face shield during exam invigilation.