DMC is committed to providing accredited health professions education at undergraduate and graduate level to students by providing a learning environment that fosters Islamic values and promotes high levels of student achievement, consistent with the highest standards of academic excellence in order serve the profession, scientific community and public.
To serve the healthcare community by nurturing competent healthcare professionals while promoting a learning environment that fosters innovation, leadership, continued professional development and quality assurance, making DMC one of the leading medical schools in the world.
- Eagerness to perform acts of worship in proper time, preferably as a congregation;
- Pursuit of knowledge and of fruitful work, without waiting for thanks from others, under the firm belief that Allah alone punishes or rewards as his will.
- Complying with Islamic code of dressing.
- Doing one’s duty under the conviction that Allah is overseeing all our actions;
- Realizing the value of time and observing punctuality in attending classes, practical etc.
- Maintaining modesty and decorum in gait, keeping the voice low while talking , wearing smiles and good cheer in the face, and avoiding loud laughter and sulky postures;
- Exercising patience in studies as well as in work;
- Being honest to oneself as well as to others;
- Making positive contribution to academic discussions and extending cooperation to one’s colleagues in all situations and circumstances;
- Maintaining tidiness of place and encouraging others to practice it.
- Avoid creating troubles;
- Practicing soul-searching in all of one’s doings and at all times with a view to (checking the wrongs and correcting the mistaken path, if necessary) avoid wrong doings.
- Observing humility of manners and avoiding false pride.
Every two girls form a relationship of sisterhood with each other for practicing cooperation in studies, overcoming their difficulties together and testing the memory of each other, if and when necessary. Besides, the students are also divided into groups with a member of the teaching staff as its head. The purpose behind the exercise is the promotion of the spirit of competition among the students and the creation of a healthy academic atmosphere for the students.
|Goal #1 :||Create an atmosphere which inculcates values rooted in Islam and principles and a supportive environment which helps students to achieve their maximum potential.|
|Goal #2 :||Provide a sound, comprehensive and integrated curriculum based on international professional standards that emphasize on knowledge, clinical skills and attitude.|
|Goal #3 :||Deploy effective teaching methods with optimum use of latest and innovative technology.|
|Goal #4 :||Utilize a continually updated student assessment system at par with international standards.|
|Goal #5 :||Develop and sustain well-qualified faculty with high level of commitment for excellence in medical education.|
|Goal #6 :||Provide a safe learning environment with optimum utilization of technology and motivate research and innovation for the faculty and students.|
|Goal #7 :||Attract good quality national and expatriates to join the college and create a unique and excellent brand name identity.|
|Goal #8 :||Become an educational, economic and cultural partner that contributes to the human and social capital of the region and beyond.|
|Goal #9 :||Support alumni and foster a relationship which sustains the drive for life-long learning.|
|Goal #10 :||Foster commitment for excellence and synergistic coordination of all departments and units.|