The subjects that you study
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate knowledge and comprehension with substantive depth in areas of core biomedical, psychosocial, and clinical sciences.
- Apply biomedical, psychosocial, and clinical sciences knowledge in the clinical context for promotion of health, prevention of disease, and the management of common clinical conditions within the framework of ethical and legal regulations as an undifferentiated general medical practitioner and in preparation for future specialist training.
- Utilize interpersonal, communication and clinical reasoning skills to interview and elicit a patient's medical history and to communicate effectively with patients in contexts other than information gathering, caregivers, and the other members of healthcare team, within the context of cultural awareness.
- Apply clinical and technical skills to perform physical examination and basic clinical procedures.
- Deliver patient care that is patient-centered, compassionate, appropriate, and effective for health promotion and health problems management.
- Engage in research and other scholarly activities, and critically analyze existing literature to apply it for the practice of evidence-based medicine.
- Demonstrate continuous self-improvement, innovation, entrepreneurship, and lifelong learning abilities.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the system-based practice approach to patient care considering healthcare contexts locally and globally.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet the health needs of patients and UAE society, through the promotion of community engagement and social accountability values.