Aims to bring together
Research Support Policy
DMCG research focuses on the efficient academic development of the faculty and their contribution to the health and social care benefits of regional and international human societies, through the cognitive and academic development of the faculty members to ensure the proper accomplishment of the ultimate mission and the vision of DMCG.
Responsibilities For Approving The Proposal And Application Of Research Projects
The process of research approval and application is under the responsibility of the research and ethics committee (REC) in collaboration with the Associate Dean of Research and graduate studies (ADRDS) and the research coordination unit.
- Submission of research proposals in the area that are related to DMCG research themes and are aligned with the UAE national agenda of 2030.
- Annual announcement of internal grants for faculty and students research by the associate dean of research and graduate studies.
- The research and ethics committee (REC) reviews and approves the submitted research proposal according to scientific and ethics guidelines.
- Periodic submission of financial and scientific reports by the principal investigator as per the budget and the deliverables signed on his accepted research proposal and internal grant application (IRG).
- Monitoring of the progress of research conduction by the research coordination unit and the finance department under the supervision of The Associate Dean of Research and graduate studies (ADRDS) .